Friday, October 1, 2010

My best purchase so far in Italy......

The day after our tournament we had the day off. So, like I normally do, I slept in then went to a store here, Stefan, that is like a family dollar. I could spend hours in these stores that sell nothing but crap for cheap, but when im over here I have to remember that the stuff I buy I cant bring home. I needed to find something to rest my feet on when I sat on my little couch. This is what I bought:


This thing has always been in my life, but for some reason I never bring one overseas with me. When I saw it in the store, it was a no questions asked purchase. For those of you who don’t know what this is, I would like to introduce you. This is a head massager and it is well worth the 2 euros, or 3 dollars at a Bed Bath and Beyond. There are really no words to describe the sensation, although after trying it out this summer on a few of my friends, it does get mixed reactions.

Needless to say I forgot why I was in the store to begin with, and when I sit on my couch with my feet on the floor now, at least I can massage my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment