Sunday, October 31, 2010

sPOokY SCary!!!


Happy Halloween everyone!!!
This year my team decided to have a make-shift costume/halloween celebration although in Italy it isnt that big of a holiday just yet. Finding a costume was really a choice between witch or..... well a witch. Again, my camera is still out of commission, but I was able to get some pictures on my computer before hand to send off.

Also this year my teammate found some pumpkins at a grocery store near her house, so she gave one to me since she's never carved them before. So here is my before and after:




Not very spooky scary, but I forgot how hard it was carving a pumpkin! And I only had my kitchen knife to use, so it was very challenging!

And here is my halloween costume:



TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

But so far the best part of halloween has been all of the TV specials. The Office and Modern Family had some GREAT Halloween episodes this year, so if you need a good laugh tune in!


2 comments:

  1. haha your halloween witch costume is so scary! Love your pumpkin, GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! UR NIFTY with a KNIFE...yikes! Happy Halloween wicked witch! =D

    ReplyDelete