Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ohhhhhhh and oNe :(



So we had our first official game this past Sunday. Opening games are always in the same city so all the teams play in the same gym. The best part of this is that I get to see all the girls and that I have played with and against for the past 6 years. And since this year the opening games were in Milan, afterwards we all met up Sunday night to cut a rug :) And since my camera took a nasty spill at my sisters wedding I am without any evidence of that night until my teammate sends me proof that it took place. So I'll post those later. Now onto the game.......

We lost by 17 :( 51-68
The beginning of the 4th quarter we were down by 1, then...... We ran out of gas. It was a team that we could have beat, but Sunday just wasnt our day. Unfortunately that day I couldnt hit sand if I fell off a camel (a reference for Clint)..... I thought this year id write about our games win or lose and post my stats...although after this game, I'm not sure if I want to!

11 Points (5 for 17 shooting), 15 rebounds, 5 turnovers and 5 steals.
If you wanted to try and follow the games online, this is the italian website where you can find stats and articles about ALL of the teams, only thing is its in Italian. GOOD LUCK!

http://legabasketfemminile.it/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I was hungry! ..ha. I love that pic of Prison Mike! LMAO! GET THAT NEXT WIN KID! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney,
    Still following you. Keep your head up. You're in a position that most of us can only dream of. Win or lose, you're still our hero! so keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete