Sunday, September 19, 2010

Almost settled......


This past week my team finally gave me my car for this season. As I said before this is a small city and a new team to the first division so I wasn’t sure what to expect. But they handed over the keys to a new Mercedes!!!


Ok, so it is a Mercedes, but a little bit smaller then what you were thinking. I have been over here for 6 years now and I have somehow never seemed to see the inside of one of those little Smart cars. Let me take you on a tour:

The inside:



The END.



My Smart car:



I think that covers it. I do see why they call it a smart car though, it is both a manual and an automatic….so it’s a semi-automatic. And I don’t think I will ever have a problem parking in the city here or weaving in and out of traffic!

Here is a picture of our gym (the picture inside didn’t turn out too well, but you get the idea). They have other sports here too, as well as an indoor swimming pool.



And here is my apartment.



I finally got my television the other day and this year it has TiVo! So now I can record all the shows I miss during practice and all the late night basketball games that come on while I sleep!

I finally thought that I had everything I needed and was all settled, and then 2 days after I got my USB key for internet, it shut off. They said that for one month I could use up to 3g…. (no idea what that meant) but apparently I used that up in 2 and a half days. So now I am again without internet and waiting to see what they come up with next. For now I can find a wireless spot outside my apartment in certain spots. This is usually what it looks like before and after practice posted up against the street lamp!


Hopefully this coming week I will have everything so from now on all I have to worry about is practice!


1 comment:

  1. Nice ride ;) it can only be smart if tall people are able to fit in.
    By the way, you take great pictures! maybe your future vocation...
    Lots of love, The Walls

    ReplyDelete