Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I gotta big box yes I do, I gotta big box how 'bout YOU?!?!?!??!

The night before Valentine's Day I got a call from our receptionist
(we live at a beach resort), and she told me that I had a package at the front desk. When I went to get it, i saw that Clint had sent me some flowers! We have never really gotten to spend a Valentine's Day together, but to make myself sound really cheesy, everyday with Clint is like Valentine's Day!
Random days of the week or times im sick or having a bad day, he always sends me flowers, and when youre thousands of miles apart, walking into a room everyday and seeing flowers that your boyfriend sent will always put a smile on your face.

On Valentine's day morning, I was heading to the bus for our road trip, and again, the receptionist stopped me and told me that she had something for me.
It was another bouquet of roses.....



(I took the pictures a few days after I got them, and because it's so hot in here, they don't last too long.)

Anyway, I just wanted to share how sweet my boyfriend is, because not only did he send me flowers twice, but I found out later that he also sent my grandmother and mother roses.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's day, whether they shared it with loved ones or just hung out with friends!


Thanks for a great Valentine's Day Clint!!!


2 comments:

  1. I want my money back..
    ...payin too much for my worms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, thanks for sharing, it is so awesome to be in NC, but yet peeping into Italy, blessing

    ReplyDelete