Thursday, November 18, 2010

A loss

Last Saturday we flew to Taranto, Italy for our game on Sunday. This was against last years champions and a few of my friends. It was funny because after the game we had to hurry and shower and get on the bus to head back to the airport which was an hour away for our flight that left that night. Maybe our team was too worried about missing the flight, that we forgot to focus on the game :( we ended up losing our 4th game in a row 40-70. I ended with 12 and 7……

Moving on!

Everyday I pass this little house and this street corner, that for some reason have so much character! It looks so italian that I have been wanting to take some pictures.

I wanted to take more pictures of this house some scary lady was staring at me through her window, so I just got back in the car!

Excuse the attire :) this was taken on the way back from my morning practice, AKA my pre-nap outfit!

2 comments:

  1. Yall got the next one ;-)
    ...Double - Doubles only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of Clint to come visit, that is awesome!! So sorry about your loss :(

    ReplyDelete